Thursday, October 7, 2010

PEE-pee TeePee

Today I realized Max has yet to pee on me. Ever. This is weird. Especially because Wyatt did it all the time when he was a baby. He's peed on everyone but me. I'm wondering if he isn't comfortable with me? Or maybe i just catch him at a bad time? What ever the reason, I wish he would just get it over with. I saw these little pee shields and I thought they were funny. Or as some people call them "The Wee Block" or, the
 "Pee-pee Teepee"

Notice the "weiner dogs"
While most parents dred the pee, I wait.
I'm so excited for Wyatt and Max to grow up together. I hope they are the best of friends, I think they are getting off to a pretty good start.



3 comments:

  1. Amandah, you're a riot. Isn't it so much fun to watch your boys? I love it! B follows Stone everywhere and even though most of their play time includes some crying, B always goes back for more. Boys rule. And by the way, your kids are super cute too!;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I love that they have weiner dogs on them. Perfect. If I ever have a boy, this will be at the top of my shopping list.

    By the way, I'm so sorry about your arthritis...I can't believe how ridiculously expensive that medicine is. Hooray for finally being able to get it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost bought some of those for my friend. They are funny. Glad we got to go on the field trip. I will get you copies of the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete