Thursday, October 21, 2010

Birthday Supreme!!


Today is my birthday. Tomorrow is Silas's birthday. We are almost fossils. It seems like yesterday i was swimming around in my mothers amniotic fluid, ahh those were the days. Not a care in the world. The cord was cut and now we are parents. That was so fast! Tomorrow it seems as though we will be back in diapers. Wyatt is sure to tell everyone that it's his responsibility to change our diapers when we get elderly. Who could ask for anything more.




To celebrate our progession of age, we went to Tucanos with the Gillmans yesterday. Mmmm MEAT! Then I happily ordered two desserts. NOT one for each of us, TWO for me. We went home, I had to run to Wally World to get dog food, and rushed home to eat my desserts... I came home and opened them to  find each of them were half gone! Oh!! My birthday was ruined already.

Raspberry Cheesecake!!



Some Coconut Chocolate Lover Devine Amazing Thing...
Yes, I know that is plenty for two people, but it's my birthday. It happens but once a year. Anyways, I couldn't yell at Mr. Hendricks because he was sawing logs on the couch already. So I devoured the two instantaneously. I've never felt better either.
So today for my birthday I did whatever I wanted, and instead of sitting around and watching TV like I do everyother day, I thought to myself, "Self, lets clean!" and so we did. Scrubbed the big tub, the toilet, the walls, the sinks, the floor, and the baseboards. Whew! what a day. Then W and I played on the floor with Max. What a wonderful day.




What? I know, I know, I have the cutest kids ever. People keep saying that. I can't help it. Finally Mr. H got home. We went to Cabela's to get his big humongous present. My Aunt Jill gave me a fabulous new pot from my bff Martha Stewart. It changes from a stock pot to steamer to pasta cooker with a quick switch of insert.

I LOVE THIS POT!
After Cabela's we went to JCW's and had some food that was bad for us. Came home, and here I am, blogging my heart out to you. Happy Birthday to my Silas. He is going to kill some defenseless animals(or so he thinks) this weekend, and I will be hanging out with my well known boyfriend Lee. Or as he refers to himself... Ree.



3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Can't believe you CLEANED for your birthday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy day late birthday ya old thing...not. I'm glad you and yourself had such a great time cleaning. Always a great time for sure.
    Oh and happy bday Silas, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate it when people eat something I've been saving to eat and enjoy later! It sounds like you had a great birthday filled with fun and food (my two favorite things).

    I love the picture of those old fogies fencing!

    ReplyDelete