Monday, October 18, 2010

Can't STAND it

Our little Maxi is getting so huge! I was talking to a girl at work, and she has a baby that is 3 months younger than max, but 5 lbs bigger. Ummm, if you've seen Max, you know that's huge! Here is her baby-



Hahaha, funny. Anyways, Max's past times include but are not limited to: laying on his back, looking at his hands, pulling hair, eating food, singing and reading (being sang to, and read to that is).
Some things he does NOT enjoy are: long finger nails, falling asleep in my arms, and putting his legs down at any time! I tell ya, most babies shoot like rockets off your legs or stomach, but not him. It's like he's walkin on hot coals. Oh the sweetness.
Here's the baby now...






Touch your feet dangit!!

Here are some more pictures of my monsters.



 

2 comments:

  1. That first picture seriously frightens me! Haha! Max is getting so big. I just want to know how on earth you discovered he doesn't like long fingernails?? You've got yourself some cute boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, i hear a scream, then i check on him, then he has a red scratch on his face. I guess im putting words in his mouth. maybe he enjoys them. :-)

    ReplyDelete