Friday, October 15, 2010

Grow up

Lately I have had to ask myself if traits I have are juvenile or just part of who I am. What kind of person do I want to be known as. Sure I want to be known as a classy, fun dame with confidence. But at what expense? I want my children to find a mate who is comfortable in their own skin. So i need to be the example, but how far do I need to go to show them what is appropriate? Should I not be burping as loud after dinner? Should I not be laughing when Wyatt comes running to show me the giant log he just laid in the john? Should I not be participating in the flatulence contest the men are having at work? Are all these things me just being myself? OR are they me not growing up...



It's not my fault I have enough gas to heat my house.
Or MAYBE the world should get over itself and embrace it. After all, we do all do it.




It's not as if I'm doing in front of my superiors, or in front of those with weak constitutions. So, let me know what you think. To fart or not to fart. Am I immature, or just different ?

2 comments:

  1. I think that as long as you are teaching your kids when it is NOT appropriate to do those things, you're totally good. I have absolutely no problem with farting and burping, actually a lot of the time I can't help myself from laughing. So be you Amandah! I love your poopy talk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say "TO FART"! It's good to be different, and embrace who you are. We aren't prudes and we are all human. It's good!

    ReplyDelete