Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Double Take?

So I have been looking at their (Wyatt&Max) baby pictures and I swear they look alike.
See for yourself.


So maybe they don't look that much alike. But aren't they so stinkin cute! I am going to try to find some better ones. They are the joy of my life and I don't know what I would do without these critters. #1, I love you. #2, I love you as well. I can't wait til we have more and can sound off in the car on family outings. I always wanted to be counted, but there's not much to count when it's just 1.

3 comments:

  1. Look at those eyelashes on Wyatt. Holy hell! They definitely have some similar features. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are stinkin' cute! They also really look a lot alike. I think the main difference is their jaw lines. Max's is rounder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so funny! I don't know why we never had your blog. :) Wow max is getting so big. Where does the time go? Cute kids!

    ReplyDelete