Sunday, January 9, 2011

Resolution #3

Here is something I have struggled with since the beginning of time.
A great past time I have always loved ,
 but something frowned upon by others

I know there are others who struggle with this as well.
I guess you could call it an addiction.
If you ask me, I would say it is a crime
NOT
to do it.

Since you are dying to know,
and I'm dying to tell you,
let's just get it over with.











!!!PICKING ZITS!!!




Yep.
That's my deep dark secret.
Not picking my boogers and eating it.
Carrie, be quiet.



I was going to post a really gross video that was about
10 mintues long, jam packed of a sailor mouthed girl
popping this nonstop zit,
but Silas said you wouldn't read anymore.

I love doing this.
Mine and Silas's too.

Not really anyone else's but I do
enjoy seeing a good mirror spray.
Why give it up you wonder?
Well, since it is not good for my skin,
probably aggravating it and producing more,
 I will stop.
And since Silas screams and stomps 
 like a little girl when I pop his,
I will stop.

I'm going to miss it.



If you can't tell by now, Amandah didn't make these resolutions up before the year started.
Because she's a procrastinator.
But oddly enough, she's not going to make that a resolution.
But I'm sure she'll think of some more later.




Misprint: I will only do it when it needs be done. ie a huge white eye staring me in the face is going to meet its doom!

3 comments:

  1. "Carrie be quiet." - What the hell is that? Hey just so ya know, I too love to pick my zits. There is no greater feeling in the world. SO there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, there's nothing like a good zit popping! I have a problem with this too. I don't really get many zits so I pretty much take out my addiction on Dennen. Good thing he's patient! I have no intention of stopping. I don't think I could.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the honesty. Spud is such a baby as well. Like come on I squeezed a 9 lb human out of a tiny lil hole and you can't even bear the pain of a tiny pimple being popped!

    ReplyDelete