Sunday, January 16, 2011

the buzz

Here's the new hap haps at the Hendricks'.


Amandah started school.
Let's hope she stays there.


This week Maxers top two teeth shined through.
That's a total of 4 teeth now people!
The little squirt still isn't sitting up.
BUTT...
I wouldn't want to sit up either if I had a gnarly butt rash.

If there were a first prize for rolling around,
 it would go to MAX




Today, as Wyatt was emptying the dishwasher,
he became ecstatic
(running around the house, jumping up and down)
about how the tupperware fits together.
I wish I cared that much about tupperware.



Silas is still selling toilets and making the world a better place.
One toilet at a time.





4 comments:

  1. What are you studying in school?! Good luck with it! And by the way, I think Wyatt is right...it is super cool how tupperware fits together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, where are you going to school and what for? I can't believe Max has that many teeth already! Finn's two bottom ones are slowly but surly making their way up. Hope your new job is going great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm goin to good ol UVU! i have yet to decide for what exactly but there's plenty of time for that mumbo jumbo.

    ReplyDelete