Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy #5 to my #1


Numero UNO
is
Numero 5!!!!




W is having his 5th birthday this friday.
It's the first time he has been able to be excited for his birthday.

What a champ he is.

Wyatt is loyal and sticks up for those he cares about.

He is an AMAZING big brother.
I don't say that lightly.
Today Max was crying.
 I was a little pre occupied and noticed he had stopped.
When i walked in to check on him,
I found Wyatt
who had crawled into his crib and was talking and tickling Max.

He obeys.
I will tell him he can't play his DSI,
or
NO treats,
and i will leave them in plain sight out for him to reach.
 Go take a nap, come back and he hasn't even touched them.

He is honest.
If i ask him if he stuffed his toys under the bed he says
 "yes, wait just a second, i'll go fix that"





He loves to laugh, enjoys life and tells me he loves me at least 10 times a day.
He is the sweetest, most sensitive, energetic 5 year old i know.

We got so lucky with you Mr. W.
You turned my world upside down and made it 100+x better.

I love you with all of my heart.





Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Aww. Happy birthday to the handsome, big kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I miss that lil booger! Happy Birfday MR Wyatt! love Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday W! I can't believe he's gonna be 5 already! Wowza.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such an amazing tribute! And it's all true! He is also a lucky boy to have you as his Momma. He had to learn those traits somewhere... : )

    ReplyDelete