Friday, January 7, 2011

Resolution #1

Bringing in this new year brought new thoughts and ideas for Amandah.
She asked her fellow humans if they had made any resolutions.
To no one's suprise they were all
"lose weight".

Blah blah blah.

Sorry people,
but I can think of that one on my own.

So I went to the mattresses...

I apologize if this grosses you out.
 But if you're reading this blog,
this is either your first time here
OR
you are accostomed to it and
 you think me mildly entertaining/informative/interesting
and are now an addict.

Resolution #1

at first glance this may seem like a regular leg.



but upon inspection of the second leg...

you realize I am either a Croation wooly mammoth
or a  lazy person.


So this is a few months accumulation.

Now, to my defense it is cold outside.
 Heaven forbid my legs freeze and I be stuck in snow.


So, after i shaved my legs
(don't worry, i showered after)
I made this resolution:
Shave my legs at least once a week.


even i said ew.


and yes. I cleaned the tub.



I would also like to point out the fabulous MR.
 has never made any comments towards my hairyness
and STILL thinks I'm
"dead sexy"
That's when you know you've got a keeper.

Do you have any irregular resolutions? Do tell.

4 comments:

  1. To stop chewing/biting the crap out of my nails. I am 32 years old for hells sake. you would think I would have outgrown this horribly habit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just inspired one for me! Your legs and mine had a lot in common until recently...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowza! i'm not sure i could live with that much hair myself. i really love the feeling of freshly shaved legs, but i will admit that i don't get to shave as often as i'd like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think going along with your resolution one of my resolutions will be to buy REAL razors and not just the 10 cent disposable ones. Every time I shave with my cheap-o razors I get the most horrible razor burn...which means I don't do it very often. This year I, too, will have smooth(er) legs! :)

    ReplyDelete