Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sherman a.k.a. Daisy

The following was found in the news paper...

SINGLE BLACK FEMALE

SBF Seeks Male companionship, ethnicity unimportant. I'm a svelte good looking girl who LOVES to play. I love: long walks in the woods, hunting, camping, riding in your pickup truck, fishing trips, cozy winter nights spent lying by the fire. Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand. Rub me the right way and watch me respond. I'll be at the front door when you get home
 from work, wearing only what nature gave me. Kiss me and I'm yours. Call 555-2121 and ask for Daisy.

(The phone number was the Humane Society and Daisy was an eight week old black Labrador Retriever.)

It wasn't long ago that Silas brought home this loveable little critter they then called Sherman.
Now known as Daisy.
The French Bulldog.
Stubborn. Fast. Strong. And slightly stupid.

What you probably aren't aware of is that they have been trying to house train Daisy for a year.
Yep.
 She wears diapers.
Meet Daisy.








Here are a few other things you might want to be aware of the next time you visit...
She loves kids, licking, running, playing,
and eating her own poo.
Just remember that last part the next time you go over...


Though everyone in the household loves Daisy,
she holds the most precious space in Granny B's heart
and gives Daisy 2 big thumbs WAY UP!




heh heh heh.

5 comments:

  1. Amandah: love reading your blog!! So Daisy isn't going to be making the trip to Arizona so Granny B can house train her? I was telling her that when our dog was a puppy we trained him real fast and easy...we hung a small bell up and then when we would take him out to go potty we would ring the bell. Eventually he would ring the bell himself when he would need to go out to use the 'potty!!' Kaiju really only had a couple of 'accidents' in the house, and was trained in no time! The only problem would be where to hang the bell so the dog can get to it and not Wyatt or Max! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the sexy time shirt. That is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, your mother-in-law's shirt is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok I am convinced I DON'T want a dog. I don't think I would have the patience to potty train an animal...I stress enough about potty training my kid! :)

    So, I've been out of town, but I just looked at your family pictures. LOOOOOVE them! You all look amazing and I love the cool places you took them. Super creative and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. Where did you take those pictures?

    ReplyDelete