Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Godzilla Baby

Hello again to all my friends.
 I'm glad you came to play. The fun and learning never ends, here's what we did today...
or last week.
Last week Amandah's BFFFFFFFFF Lindsey was visiting from California and dropped by to see her awesome friend.


She has two little girls One a beautiful 5 week old, Daisy, and the other an adorable 18 month old, Lucy.


Here is Lucy, and my dog Daisy.

The two friends tried to size their children up but the one with the working legs was scared of the giant 'beebee'.




So Amandah stuffed chocolate chips in her face to get her to sit still.
 It worked.


18 months                      6 months
How did he get so huge?
Well, like most babies, he lived in a uterus. But instead of just sitting around in there, he was pumping placenta and doing squats. That, and he has an Amazon Woman for a mother.
They are a match made in heaven and Lucy is now betrothed to Max.
Or so says Amandah.



6 comments:

  1. I still can't believe they're the same size! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then again... Wyatt does pretty much wear my same shoe size.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of you two in Joey's old room. haha. Your little boy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's going to have all the ladies after him cause he'll be so tall and handsome! Maybe he'll be a future NBA star and make you lots of money. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your posts are one of the highlights of my day. I do kind of feel like a shrimp standing next to you but if you are an amazon woman you are one sexy Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hazaa! and hurray for giant babies and children today! My little Hank, er well Henry, has stayed in the 90+ percentile for height from birth. Gotta love those tall boys, and hey in my opinion we need more of them in the world.

    ReplyDelete