Friday, November 26, 2010

Family Pics. Check it.

On Sunday the 21st of November,
 SunnyDaysPhotography
attepted to take the Hendricks family pictures.
I believe she succeeded!!

Here are a few of my MANY MANY favs!


Wyatt, as always dominated the camera...









They would like to say THANK YOU to Brynn...
THANK YOU!... for capturing our rambunctious son's spirit
THANK YOU!... for being so fast in the freezing cold!
THANK YOU!... for the Beeea-uuuutiful! pictures.

The Hendricks approve this message.

4 comments:

  1. All great!! I love all the different locations too! It gives you a wide variety of styles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for telling me about her! It's all your fault :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so awesome! I love them. Your family is gorgeous!! ;-) Such handsome little guys. You look wonderful, Amandah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Love the locations, and your color schemes worked perfectly! The one of Max has got to be my fav. I want her number now...or email or whatever works! So fun!!!

    ReplyDelete