Thursday, November 4, 2010

Expensive Lotions and Creams


 Lets get down to Christmas!
The most wonderful time of the year, or so they say.
 It's always hard planning for Christmas gifts, especially when you have no money.
SO...


 Amandah got a new job.
 (isn't getting out of debt fun)
Yep. Pretty exciting. She is now a team member of Bath and Body Works. OOO, AHHH!
Discounts and lotions galore (for me not you)! You better be good or you'll get some of that gross cucumber melon crap.



Also she is crossing her fingers for an interview next Tuesday in the Pediatric Department at the hospital.


Amandah can't wait to start the season's festivities,
but until they do, here are a few pictures from years past.






4 comments:

  1. What on earth is that cheese grater slide?!?! Looks painful! So congrats on the new job! That is a place I wouldn't mind having a discount at...lucky! And GOOD LUCK with your interview at the hospital. My fingers are crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I always thought it would be kind of fun to work at Bath and Body Works during the Holidays.

    Good luck on getting the job in the pediatric department.

    I like all your old Christmas pictures. It probably seems like forever ago that Wyatt was that little!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like you Amandah! I laugh everytime. :) My bog isn't as funny but here you go: http://perkifamily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I worked at Bath and Body Works for the holidays about 7 years ago. I spent way more than I made. :).

    ReplyDelete