Monday, March 14, 2011

Beans, beans.


I went to the Dr last on the 4th.
I am now 10 weeks pregnant.
He had prescribed me some Zofran for my nausea.
it's the best!


UNTIL ...

I found out it causes constipation.
Would have been useful to know that
being pregnant and pooping rabbit pellets as it is.
So he says I should eat lots of fiber.
Well duh. 

But that's not working, so no more Zofran for me
Sad Sad.

 I would rather be sick than prarie doggin it at work all night. 

Then Thursday we took a little skip down to Green Valley, AZ.

The weather was a beautiful 70 degrees and sunny!
Max and Wyatt were fabulous on the plane.


But some how we all became ill.

Maybe its just pregnancy.
Or maybe it's pneumonia.
or maybe it's the plague. 



Anywho, we went to Silas's niece Emma's baptism. 
Ate lots of food that i didn't have to cook (awesome)
Spent time with his great familia:

Nature walks
riding motorcycles
eating beans.
Ya know, Arizona stuff. No big deal.

Then got home at 5pm went to work at 6pm and came home at 6am. 
So i'm spent. I took some pictures but i'm too lazy to hook up the camera.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun trip! I seem to get sick after riding on airplanes quite a bit. Maybe that was it. Sorry about the constipation... We know how that is around our house. It involves screaming bloody murder and a thermometer up the butt. Hopefully that's not the case for you. Prunes and Miralax are our saving grace.

    ReplyDelete