Sunday, March 27, 2011

Candy!!!



Well It's officially come to pass, Daisy, our beloved french bulldog is no longer with us.
No, Wyatt did not destroy her, we sold her.
She needed more room to run, be free and poop as she pleased. 
Not to mention more attention.
She now enjoys her very own doggy door, 
round the clock access to food
AND
a new BOYFRIEND!
Don't worry, he's fixed.

On another note, I am now 12 weeks pregnant. 
I had yet to barf the entire time until today. 
I spewed up my entire years worth of food.
Probably to no one's surprise it was all
popcorn
  starburst's
cake
sprite...
(oddly it tasted just as sweet coming up as going down)
You know me and my sweet tooth.
Which also found it's way out today.
I swear I've had more teeth fall out of my head then i knew i had.
To be fair, it was a crown. 
So naturally i swore off sweets.


At least for the day.

4 comments:

  1. Good for you for making sure your pup dog's needs are better met else where. I too had to give away our beloved Sprout our hamster because she needed more love and attention. Sorry to hear about the ralphaige, I never barfed with Henry but sure felt like it most of the time. We'll see if I'm as lucky with our next one. As for the sweet tooth, I'm the weird child and have no desire for chocolate of any kind. But I do like red vine licorice and some carmel in small amounts. I can't do any rich desserts. But if you're talking steamed veggies I'll pig out, lol, ya see the weird

    ReplyDelete
  2. First I wanna say that little Maxi looks sooooo cute! And second, I wish I could give up the sugga addiction. It's just. so. hard! Third, lets get together sometime if ya feel like it. Miss ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you on the love for candy! And...while throwing up is never fun, at least it didn't taste gross. But that totally stinks about your tooth. :( Hope you don't feel sick for long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet you're glad that dog is gone! I think my love of candy has actually increased as I've gotten older. Isn't the opposite supposed to happen? Sorry about the barffin'.

    ReplyDelete