Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Our Day

Today was a regular day.
Nothing out of the ordinary.
Lost the debit card, drove to BFE and back
then finally realized i had dropped it in my car.
Good one Amandah.

Hung out with Max and Wyatt.
Wyatt won't stop giving me high five's.
I hate high 5's
Silas does it to annoy me.





Later we ate dinner.
Wyatt and Max worked on their amazing people tricks






It was so cute.
Max was so excited for Wyatt to keep putting that spoon back on his nose.

Also: I laid Max down on the carpet in his room for a change today.
The kid crawls. But only in his room.
I can't blame him, concrete flooring
 is not ideal crawling material.

So, he's really not as lazy as we thought.





Also i saw these
and i really want some.
Along with all the other food i see.


4 comments:

  1. Bravo on the spoon trick! Talented baby! I love how he sat so still while he waited for Wyatt to put it on. Cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really like high fives either. That's funny that Wyatt is giving them to you lately! My sister Rachel wrote a blog post about high fives. I thought it was pretty good.

    Here's the link:
    http://scrumtrulesent.wordpress.com/2010/09/07/22/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you asked about my blog background...I actually used that site Hilary told you about (patterncooler.com). I found that pattern that someone else had made and then just changed the colors a bit. You should check that site out...its sort of addicting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The boys are getting so big. I bet Wyatt is such a good little helper. I can't believe how old he looks. Yes, we definitely need to get together soon. BTW I wanted to ask you...where you got your Christmas cards done. I love the design and the way it looks. I'm looking for a place to get a newborn photo announcement printed. Hope all is going well. We are so excited for your new addition. You definitely have your hands full with lots of energy. :)

    ReplyDelete