Friday, February 11, 2011

New Post

Ok. So my owl background was ripped from my
cold arthritic hands in the middle of the night.
Sad face.



This really upset me and got me down in the dumps. 
I feel like i can't blog anymore.
it's like my whole world has caved in
and i don't know who i am anymore (sarcasm)

I am stuck with not a creative thought in my head.
(not because of the owl being gone, just lately not myself)
I feel as though everyone around me is creating and all i can do is copy.
I like doing lots of things,
but i feel like there are too many things to choose from and
of course im just so indecisive!
AARGGHH!


I need some help here people!
I don't want to use shabby blogs,
but im not sure where else to go.
Life is crazy right now, so it needs to be
 FREE and EASY!
and i need the dumb guy instructions.


AND ANOTHER THING
I've got bare walls all over my house.
I HATE IT.
But i can't decide a style or a color palette.
i look at pictures of your houses
(namely hilary and her family)
and i am in need of some serious
decorating help!
did i mention I painted a bench orange?
OH THE HORROR.
it's really really bad...really bad.




looks ok here.
i chose the darker color, but in reality, it looks like
some punk kid smashed pumpkin all over it.

Im scared to put holes in my walls
and to commit to one style.
I definately dont want it to look like
every other persons house i see:

Faux painted walls
cheesy sayings written directly on walls
big huge tuscon clocks
...other stuff i have, that i dont like.



PLEASE! SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS AND SUGGESTIONS.
 I need ALL the HELP
I can get!
and a little company would be nice too.





6 comments:

  1. Hey now...I have a tuscon clock...minus the hands since my kids long ago ripped those off....I DO have a purple half bath down stairs and a lime green laundry room though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew i was going to get in trouble because half the people do these things. There's nothing WRONG with them, i just feel like they are a bit over done or exhausted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've felt how you're feeling before too. I've put up some tips on our blog to help you out.

    As for your blog background, I us blogger in draft. Just search blogger in draft in google, log in, and check the little box that says "make blogger in draft my default dashboard." Next click on design and then there's a tab that says "template designer." There are a lot of cool backgrounds that are really easy to use. You can also make your pictures bigger and adjust column width and more.

    I like your orange bench! Just go to the fabric store and pick out some cute fabric to recover some pillows to put on it. Hopefully the pillows will make it not seem so orange to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. patterncooler.com has neat patterns too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say don't do something until you've found an inspiration you really love. And you'll know when you do. And then you'll love it when it is in style or out of style.

    ReplyDelete