Sunday, February 13, 2011

Wild Thing

Today Wyatt was talking back quite a bit.
I had had it!
Our conversation went something like this:

Me-"Go to your room"

W- "why?"
Me-  "I dont appreciate you talking to me that way"
W- "ok, ill stop"
Me- "no, you need to go to your room now"
W under his breath as he walks away -"im gonna punch mommy in the face"



So silas went to spy on the monster as he went to his room.
When Wyatt got there he started punching the air.
Then he proceeded to shake his laundry hamper.
 Silas came to me and said,
 " in just a second yell to wyatt that he better stay on his bed"

Silas went back to stare through the crack in the door at Wyatt.
He was in the process of walking back to his bed
 after turning on his movie and dvd player on his dresser
when i yelled, "you'd better be on your bed"
He RAN and turned off his tv and ran back to sit on his bed.
Hahahahaha

Then he said to himself
" I am NOT going to stay on this bed"

He did.
I'd eat him up, i love him so, but he'd say NO.

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie. And such an obedient little fella too.

    I really like your new design by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! That is so not funny, but hilarious at the same time! What a good boy.

    (I like your new design too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, that is great! Our niece Emma said to her dad the other day when she was mad, "I'm gonna eat you up..."

    ReplyDelete