Monday, February 14, 2011

Leggo my Eggo

Looking back and thinking about pregnant people makes me laugh.

I say people because there was that one guy who totally had a baby.


Except why be a guy if you want to have a baby.
ANYWAYS!

As I've been trying to exercise and get back into
shape i reminisced about how glad I am I'm not pregnant.
Here are some reasons why:

I totally don't miss holding my back and waddling like a duck.

I don't miss looking like I'm trying to poo in the woods
when i bend over to pick something up with my legs as wide as they'll go

I don't miss being constipated

I don't miss throwing up right after i brush my teeth

I don't miss my hair falling out

I don't miss consuming every calorie put in front of my face

I do miss my boobs though.

But wishes do come true,
sooner than expected sometimes.

The moment you HAVEN'T been waiting for, I sure wasn't...




My Eggo is preggo.

Yep!

gonna have another baby.
 
Oopsie Daisy!

These things happen for a reason
so we're excited for our new person.


9 comments:

  1. really?! is it true??!! i hope so cause you make really cute babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What the?! Get right out of town! Is today April Fools and I missed it? Well howdy doo congrats to you (if this is fo' reals).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tell you no lies! Saw the heart beat and everything today. I knew someone was going to laugh. We did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! you have beautiful childrens. I read about that so called prego guy. It was just a chick who'd had a surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I just love reading your posts. Now I want to know when your due date is?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy smokes! Congrats! Crazy and exciting and I can't wait to hear if it's another adorable manchild or a beautiful little girl this go around. Hope you aren't feeling too sick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to you! I know how that surprise #3 baby feels. Such a gift though! Sending good vibes your way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd have to agree with everyone, you two make very handsome kiddos. I'm excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete