Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Snow and stuff

It snowed! For the longest time (my whole life) I've never really enjoyed snow. I like to look at it falling from the sky at night. the way it brightens up the entire sky and somehow feels so magical. But when it comes to actually going outside I will pass. I finally figured out why. I've never once owned a pair of snow boots, or snow pants. Or real gloves, just your cheapo one sized fits all (except my defected) hands. Maybe if I had had all that stuff i could have enjoyed it. maybe.

My kids on the other hand don't care that they do have all that stuff. They still choose to go outside sockless in their underwear. Especially Max. He's definitely an outdoorsman.

I love Utah in the winter, I just hate the cold. Make sense?



3 comments:

  1. I have always hated snow too. It's beautiful, but freezing! Also I HATE driving in it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Is Max fishing in the snow? That is awesome!!! I think it's funny how when you become a parent, you think your kid needs or wants certain things, but they don't really care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, we're in the same boat! (I love that pic of Max...what a cutie!)

    ReplyDelete